Sustainable – Simplicity – Natural – Cozy
- Inspiration: Inspired by New York City, our studio combines the architectural finesse of the Upper East Side with the greenness of the timeless Central Park. silky soft and warm touch to help on relaxation.
- Color:The pink colour of our studio’s walls gives out a sensual, silky, and warm ambience that helps students relax and get comfy.
- Floor:Our kid wooden floor is made from sustainable materials, and is designed to not only be gentle for the knees, but also safe for kids.
- Plants:The roses on one of our walls represent the national flower of New York, which and symbolise love, beauty, glow, and bravery.
- Our in-house yoga mats are expertly made of TPE (thermoplastic elastomers) materials, which means they are environmentally friendly.
- A limited number of children’s yoga mats are also available for use in any of our studios. Unlike our yoga mats for adults, the kid-friendly versions are made from NBR (nitrile butadiene rubber) materials.
- Children’s items such as coloring toys, pencils, ands crayon are made from non-toxic materials, which means that they are also safe and harmless to use.
- We clean our props with our Coco Wash daily.
- At NYY, we provide an endless supply of Tae Cho water, whose purity is achieved after passing through four external filters for purification and activation. Instead of going through electrolysis, our drinkable water is delivered into a 9–stage bedrock water generation systemin. This helps the water to achieve an alkalinity between pH 8 to 8.5, which is good for the minerals-laden human body.
- Rain showers are available in-house for use after class (Puchong Jaya studio only). There is also no need to worry about bringing your toiletries if you come to our Puchong Jaya studio, as you can rely on our organic shampoo and body wash are available there. However, you need to bring your own towel.
Ready to Make a Change?
Whether you have a question about trials, schedules, pricing or anything else, our team is ready to answer all your question